If you are looking to relieve stress in your life so you can focus on business or personal priorities we offer Personal Assistance to complete those tasks that are taking up too much of your valuable time. We can step in and take care of the overload with short-term support or a project that requires extra assistance.
We can even set up PA roles so that when you are ready to take on a part or full-time PA everything is set up and documented so they can get on with supporting you straight away.
Please note this service covers the Greater Wellington area only.
We can take time consuming and tedious tasks off your hands, so you can focus on what you’re best at. You can then rest assured that all these necessary tasks will keep ticking along nicely in the background so you no longer need to have these on your mind.
Because you deserve support with:
- On-site personal assistance (Wellington region only) or regular PA services virtually
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Creating efficient email and cloud based filing systems
- Developing task management systems that align with your thinking
- Documenting processes
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Maintaining up-to-date contact lists
- Diary and calendar management
- Dealing with incoming email and corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Data entry
- Lead generation (contacting, creating and updating databases)
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Picking up dry cleaning and doing other errands
- Taking dictation and meeting minutes
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and handling as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
We can guide you in the best way to utilise a PA’s expertise with the aim of them being able to take care of some of your responsibilities and work more closely with management.
We can then do a handover with your newly appointed PA so they can fully focus on you and learning the ropes without having to set up systems along the way.
- Training and on-boarding of new personal assistants
- Recruitment of a new long-term personal assistants
- We can even help find and train the perfect part-time or long-term PA for you.
- We can give you an idea of how a PA works and how they will benefit your life and business.
Made By Studio Alula