You don’t need to look far to see the signs
We have all been there, alone after hours at our desks on a Friday night, disappointed to be missing the party and wondering how on earth we are going to make Monday’s deadline (and still enjoy the weekend)?
“If only I’d started that board report a bit earlier, not wasted the morning playing email tennis… could have done without a whole day of meetings” etc. etc.
Somehow all those little things add up to become very time costly and let’s be honest, most of the things we waste our time on, are actually not in our job descriptions, and could be a legitimate full-time job for someone else!
There’s no doubt about it, we are happier and far more productive when we are focused on doing what we enjoy and what we are good at.
Being selective – doing less – is the path of the productive.
Focus on the important few and ignore the rest. (Tim Ferriss)
Virtual assistance – at your service
A ‘VA’ as known in the industry, is the remote virtual assistant with dedicated expertise and the flexibility to assist your business needs as and when required (without the long-term financial commitment).
Everything from admin and PA support, to areas such as finance, marketing, book-keeping, and data research are available at the click of a mouse. All you have to do is find the right VA service for you.
Lingering unimportant tasks will disappear
as soon as someone else is being paid to do them.
The satisfaction of being able to apply ourselves solely to what we do best, so that we can concentrate on making a name for ourselves or building our business, is the goal that so many of us strive for.
What are the advantages of hiring a VA?
1) Better work/life flexibility – appointing a VA service to take away those painful tasks that you are not great at or have little time for, will almost certainly make life easier for you (and you might even make it to that party!).
2) Skills your business needs – maybe you dabble in a bit of everything, but don’t quite feel like you are the right person for the job. You can leave it to the professionals in the knowledge that they will do the best job, and rake in the results that make you look good.
3) Convenience – wherever you are, whatever support you require, there is a dedicated and professional VA only a click away, available to support you at short notice.
4) Increase in productivity – by outsourcing all the peripheral tasks, you are free to create, grow and shine in all your glory. Business has never been so good!
5) Lower overheads – why go to the hassle of recruiting for permanent staff to pay them big salaries, when you can outsource on an as-and-when basis at a much-reduced cost?
6) Time – your most precious resource and the one thing you can never get back.
Never a better time to outsource
With a changing global dynamic and a shift in the business landscape, we have seen new ways of working that rely heavily on digital/remote flexibility. Adapting to the new distanced working environment will make physical collaboration more difficult for the conventional workforce. However, it is crucial for evolving and growing businesses to keep up with the changes.
VA services are set-up to work this way, with the most effective communication methods and established processes that are sure to make that transition easier for you and your colleagues.
With no task too big or small and no long-term financial commitment, outsourcing is a great solution to adapting to changing business needs for today and tomorrow.
If you are interested to find out what services we can offer you, click here to learn more.