How would your life change if someone could help you complete those tasks that take up too much of your valuable time? We can provide on-site Personal Assistance and take care of the overload on a short-term basis, whenever you are completing a project that requires extra assistance.
We can also set up longer term PA roles where a part or full-time PA can step into the role knowing that everything is set up and documented so that they can get on with supporting you straight away.
Please note that this service covers the Greater Wellington area only.
We can assist you with:
- On-site personal assistance (Wellington region only) or regular PA services virtually
- Devising and maintaining office systems
- Creating efficient email and cloud based filing systems
- Developing task management systems that align with your thinking
- Documenting processes
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Maintaining up-to-date contact lists
- Diary and calendar management
- Dealing with incoming emails and corresponding on your behalf
- Data entry
- Lead generation (contacting, creating and updating databases)
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Picking up dry cleaning and doing other errands
- Taking dictation and meeting minutes
- Screening phone calls and enquiries, and handling them as appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Preparing for organising and attending meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
Alternatively we can provide guidance on the best way to utilise a PA’s expertise with the aim of them being able to take care of some of your responsibilities and work more closely with management.
We can then complete a handover with your newly appointed PA so they can fully focus on you and learn the ropes without having to set up systems along the way.
- Recruitment of new long-term personal assistants
- Training and on-boarding of new personal assistants
- Providing guidance on how to get the most out of your PA and utilise their skills to benefit your life and business
If the support you are looking for is not listed here, please contact us to find out how we can assist you or to get a referral to one of our trusted partners.