Focus on what you do best and outsource the rest…
If you’re looking for business support, look no further than virtual assistant services.
Gone are the days when you need to be face to face with your workforce to run a successful business. Virtual assistants (VAs) provide a range of services at affordable costs and best of all – they come without the hefty overheads that permanent salaried staff do.
Anything work-related you require support with; there’s a virtual assistant out there that can do those things for you. It’s just a matter of choosing the right VA services to suit your business needs.
Here are some of the most cost-effective services that a virtual assistant can provide so you can focus on growing your business, knowing the other stuff is in hand…
1. Office administration
Office admin is something most people hate (except us!). It slows down the chunkier, more pressing tasks and before you know it, you’ve spent an entire day sorting through your month-end expenses.
Not just your expenses but other tasks such as:
- creating and formatting presentations,
- automating information into spreadsheets,
- responding to website enquiries,
- designing surveys for your market research project, and
- typing up reports and meeting minutes.
It all adds up! Office admin is one of the most common tasks of virtual assistant business support and one that we are mighty efficient at!
2. Digital marketing support and content creation
When you really don’t have time to worry about that Instagram post that needs scheduling, or the half-dozen Facebook queries you still need to get round to replying to, this is where a virtual business support team can step in.
Comprehensive virtual assistant services cover everything from:
- blog writing,
- social media content, design and scheduling, social engagement and interaction,
- creating brochures, flyers, and other marketing materials,
- helping you apply your brand identity consistently,
- managing your digital sales campaigns,
- updating the copy on your web pages
- creating e-newsletters, and
- mail mergers.
If numbers are more your thing than words or eye for detail, this side of business can eat up a lot of your time. You can save yourself the headache and outsource to those of us who thrive on it.
3. Processes creation and systems management
Perhaps you’re clinging to paper-based systems, or could do with some guidance with the digital side of things? Virtual assistants are the experts in getting you up and running efficiently. They can help you migrate across, ensuring all your data is safely backed up in the process and help you get the most out of your software and subscriptions.
Business support services include:
- transferring from paper-based systems to digital services
- development and structuring cloud-based filing systems
- CRMs set-up and maintenance
- task management and automation systems, and
- handbooks, manuals, and policy documents creation.
4. Proofreading, copyediting and formatting
This is an invaluable business support service that busy people often overlook when in a rush to get that presentation or report out on time.
You don’t always have a second pair of eyes to hand, but it pays to send on your work to someone to look over before you publish. There’s nothing worse than a misplaced apostrophe when you’re trying to impress!
If writing is not your strong point, it doesn’t matter so much when you have a copyeditor on hand to polish up things for you. Here are the types of things professional proofreading/copyediting services will look over for you, that can make all the difference:
- sales and marketing documents,
- awards submissions,
- board papers and reports, and
- formatting for consistency of tone and style.
5. Research and analysis
Would you like to present data in a more visually friendly way but don’t have the time to experiment? Analysing data and creating infographics to communicate information is a genius way of making the stats stand out to someone who doesn’t do spreadsheets!
Do you have a ton of research you need to compile to back-up your findings? Whatever your business support needs are, virtual assistants can do the groundwork for you so you can take the glory when that big meeting comes around.
You can save yourself hours of time by tasking virtual assistants with the following type of work:
- market research,
- competitor analysis,
- internet research, document preparation, and
- compiling data and creating infographics.
6. Personal assistance
When each day feels like a firefight and ‘getting organised’ is a distant pipedream, don’t sweat it!
Working with a dedicated virtual assistant for your PA requirements is a great way to get organised, relieve stress and regain control.
Functioning to your fullest potential is the surest way to build a profitable business, and you can’t do that if you’re burnt out and stressed.
If you opt for professional virtual assistant services for your business support requirements, you’ll see the benefits outweigh costs almost immediately.
PA tasks that virtual assistants can take on for you include:
- diary and calendar management,
- organising meetings and liaising with clients and suppliers,
- email correspondence and screening calls and enquiries,
- arranging travel and accommodation,
- devising and maintaining office systems,
- developing task management systems that align with your thinking, and
- briefing papers, reports, meeting minutes and presentations.
Why stretch yourself thin when you don’t have to? Make your life easier with professional business support and stay on top of your game.
Focus on what you do best and outsource the rest.
Get in touch
If you are interested to find out about what services and support we can offer you, click here to learn more.