Digital marketing in small businesses
Digital marketing is becoming a key aspect of business success and is important for
small business owners to keep up with technologies.
In this modern world, more and more consumers are turning to digital channels for
information, shopping, and communication.
“Ignoring online marketing is like opening a business but not tellingKB Marketing Agency
The Importance of Digital Marketing in Small Business:
- Expanding your reach to a wider audience – Digital marketing allows small business owners to reach a wider, more targeted audience than traditional marketing methods.
- Cost-effectiveness – Digital marketing offers cost-effective solutions and maximises the impact of your investment.
- Innovation and improvements -By tracking and measuring results you get to know your audience and it’s easier to refine and optimise marketing strategies over time.
- Brand awareness – Digital marketing allows small business owners to connect with their customers in new and meaningful ways, allowing them to build brand awareness and establish themselves as experts in their field.
“It’s not what you sell that matters as much as how you sell it!”Brian Halligan
Top 6 Marketing Trends:
- Emotional marketing appeals are more effective
Your audience is more likely to trust you, if you appeal to their emotions
because it makes your brand more relatable.
- Blogging is a priority
More than half of content marketers say blog content is their top inbound
- Video is becoming increasingly important
According to WYZOwl statistics – 87 percent of businesses use video as a
- Mobile optimisation is crucial
For a brand to be successful, the website’s ranking, and the engagement
quality with its audience are critical.
- Personalisation drives results
Using data and technology to tailor marketing efforts to the individual needs and preferences of each customer is the future of marketing. Personalisation is the key to building deeper relationships with customers.
- Storytelling is key
Storytelling has become a crucial component of the most successful
1 in 10 small businesses don’t invest in any kind of marketing.
Without good marketing these companies have a limited chance of success.
Even if your budget is tight, investing in marketing should be a priority.
If you are interested to find out what services we can offer you, click here to learn more.